8.28.2009

wish list-ing.

I just discovered the beauty of creating wish lists. I love making lists (to-do lists, goal lists, grocery lists)... I even have a special list-making note pad... so why not a wish list? The best is that crossing things off this list has tangible results.

A preview of my fall (mini) wish list:
What could be better than stationery in my two favorite colors right now for keeping in touch with close friends?



I would wear this blouse to work or with white linen shorts on the weekend. I love the flexibility of california weather where even fall clothes have a hint of summer.

This necklace is the perfect balance between delicate and statement. I would wear it to dress up a white tee with my joe's and tan suede mocs.
A fall wish list would not be complete without a statement bag.  Made of buttery leather and with a cool, stream-lined shape, I don't think this is a bag I would ever retire.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails