8.28.2009

the office.

{somewhere in middle america}

{the SCOOP}


The other day--after countless hours perusing design blogs, I came across a couple prints that I decided would be just PERFECT for our little office inlet. Of course I had to buy them {etsy:queensorder & LookyLoo}. These are the guiding mottos for my dream-job search right now (interests: international development, new media, event design and design in general), but I'm sure they will also be a little dose of encouragement when grad school time rolls around.

Can't wait to put these up!!

1 comments:

Hollyanne August 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

omg i reallyyyy love the "keep calm and carry on" posters...i totally have it as my desktop background right now, and i think i might buy one for my apartment or my office...or both! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails